- Always follow bundling and handling standards to prevent equipment damage and ensure optimal handling.
- Orient pieces properly in carts. Shorter members (i.e., 3-9 Main Beams and Secondary Beams) should be stacked in the Barellas the short direction (as seen here). Longer pieces (i.e., post shores, 5-7 Main Beams and Secondary Beams, and 11-6 Main Beams) should be stacked in Barellas in the long direction.)
- Main Beams must be nested. This is done by alternating the beams “right side up” and then “upside down”.
- Shores should be nested. Alternate dropheads every other shore when loading Barella.
- Ledgers should be staggered when stacked.